Architectural Acoustics Consultation
Acoustic Design Services for music studio, music room, auditorium, house of worship, ballroom, multifunction hall and many more.
Why choose ALTA Integra Architectural Acoustics Consultation
- Elevates the satisfaction and comfort of the audience
- Increase the satisfaction of producer, performer, artist, or speaker
- Reach an accurate acoustics quality
- Design based on the International Standards
- The right use of Budgets
- Elevates the image of the owner
What is Architectural Acoustics Consultations ?
Architectural Acoustic Consultation aims to increase the production quality or to reproduce sound in a room.
A room may have a good architectural acoustics if they are able to show a frequency spectrum that is natural (minimum colors) with an evenly distributed decay in the whole frequency spectrum. To reach that paradigm, the room must be carefully calculated in volume, shape, planned surface of the room, and the right acoustic material and property.
Architectural Acoustics can be divided into two parts which is Big Room which has a main problem such as Reverberation, and Small Room which has a main problem such as Room Modes. In functionality, rooms can be divided into two function which is production function and reproduction functions. While the difference between the sound can be divided into 3 which are: Music only, Conversations only, or Music and Conversations.
Big Room Architectural Acoustics
Architectural acoustics in big room focuses to optimize the sound quality that is produced in the room. The scope of work of Big Room Architectural Acoustics can be divided into three categories which are :
Small Room Architectural Acoustics
Architectural acoustics in small rooms focuses on to optimize the sound quality that is reproduced in that room. The scope of work of Small Room Architectural Acoustics can be also be divided into 3 different categories of production/reproduction of sound, which are :
A. Small Room that is used for production and reproduction of music :
- Music Studio Room, Vocal Booth (Production)
- Music Studio Control Room, Edit and Mastering
- Audiophile Room
- Karaoke Room
B. Small Room that is used for production and reproduction of speech:
- Board and Video conference room
- Talk Show TV or Radio Studio
- Dubbing and Editing Studio
C. Small Room that is used for production and reproduction of sound and speech:
- Home Theatre
- Multimedia Presentation Room
Architectural Acoustics Consultation Work Phase
- Survey and Discuss Function, Preference, Problem, and Target.
- Concept Design
- Acoustics and Architectural Field measurement
- Acoustics Modelling and Simulation
- Custom Acoustics Design: Low Frequency, Mid-Hi Frequency Absorber and Diffuser.
- Coordinating Design with Interior, Audio and Furniture for Seamless Integration.
- Architectural acoustics drawing for info and construction.
- Coordination meeting with contractor, work supervisory, evaluation and documentation.
- After construction testing commissioning, measurement and calibration.